Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• Fulfil any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
• Communicate with you about your order;
• Screen orders for potential risk or fraud;
• Where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• Improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
4. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include marketing automation platforms, payment processing platforms, social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords (for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences). Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights
5. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented policy and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
6. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your order information (excluding payment information) for our records, up to a maximum of seven years, unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
8. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email email@example.com or via our postal address:
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
9. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
10. Contact Us
Our full details are: Ritual Ltd
Email for Privacy Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Advantage Business Centre Manchester GB M4 6DE